Dr Fox has been the specialty lead for Anaesthetics since April 2013
His qualifications include:
- MBBS FRCA (Batchelor of Medicine, Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists)
- PGDip ClinEd
- PGCert Organisational Leadership
Dr Fox’s clinical interests include:
- Bariatric and obesity anaesthesia. One of the founder members of the Society of Bariatric and Obesity Anaesthesia, with executive committee membership of six years.
- Research and publications in the field. Co-author of the current AAGBI guidelines on obesity anaesthesia.
- Vitreo-retinal anaesthesia
- Patient safety and clinical outcomes
- A collaborator of NHS leadership South West in the development and support of medical leadership.
Dr Fox is also the departmental lead for procurement and an educational supervisor.
Consultant Anaesthetics and Theatres
GMC membership number
01872 258195 or 01872 258197