Dr Fox is also the departmental lead for procurement and an educational supervisor.
His qualifications include:
- MBBS FRCA (Batchelor of Medicine, Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists)
- PGDip ClinEd
- PGCert Organisational Leadership
Dr Fox’s clinical interests include:
- Bariatric and obesity anaesthesia. One of the founder members of the Society of Bariatric and Obesity Anaesthesia, with executive committee membership of six years.
- Research and publications in the field. Co-author of the current AAGBI guidelines on obesity anaesthesia.
- Vitreo-retinal anaesthesia
- Patient safety and clinical outcomes
- A collaborator of NHS leadership South West in the development and support of medical leadership.
Consultant Anaesthetics and Theatres
GMC membership number
01872 258195 or 01872 258197