We want to hear from YOU. Answer these two questions:
“What one thing could RCHT Charity do to help PATIENTS at this time?”
“What one thing could RCHT Charity do to help STAFF at this time?”
Please send us your ideas.
£30k In grants of up to £400 to over 50 teams (so far) across the Trust to improve rest areas, provide a boost or say thank you to areas under pressure.
£11k Partial funding of reusable face masks for staff. Part of the RCHT commitment to sustainability.
£55k Coming soon… Staff zone in the Knowledge Spa, staff garden space at RCH, £20k to support staff at SMH and WCH.
£8k to fund 210 prizes from 487 nominations to thank colleagues for their immense efforts.
20 iPads For patients to communicate with family and friends when visiting is not possible.
- Discharge bags for patients in need
- Contribution to Covid 19 research project
- Staff awards and virtual festival
- Kind Coffee Vouchers
- Resources for a staff gardening group
- Virtual reality resources for end of life patients
- Memorial installations
- Additional Chaplaincy support
- Subsidy of reusable coffee cups… plus more!