This page was last updated: April 21st, 2022
- Face masks and face coverings will continue to be required in our hospitals, clinics, GP practices and office buildings.
- The appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) must be worn in clinical areas.
- Patients will still need to follow any pre-admission Covid testing guidance they have been given
- For any approved visitors and chaperones (who must be arranged in advance) proof of a negative lateral flow test, taken on the day.
- No immediate change to current visiting restrictions at our hospitals.
We will update further as soon as new guidance is received.
Our visiting restrictions continue to be reviewed on a regular basis, but we are caring for vulnerable people and must take into account the rise we are again seeing in the number of Covid inpatients, and the continued pressures across all of our health and care services in Cornwall.