Our courses and teaching sessions are designed to meet the specialist skills and postgraduate training requirements of medical & clinical staff working for the NHS.
We deliver regular weekly teaching and mandatory training for junior doctors, as well as skills based clinical courses and updates for medical professionals.
Click here for Who to Contact to find out more.
Regular Teaching at the Postgraduate Centre
- F1 Teaching – Tuesdays 13:00-14:00
- F1 Generic Skills – Thursday 14:00-17:00
- F2 Teaching – Wednesdays 13:00-14:00
- F2 Study Days – Monthly
- F2 GP Learning Sets – Wednesdays 14:15-16:15
- F2 GP ST Teaching – Wednesdays
- Grand Round – Thursdays 13:00-1400
Simulation Training – 01872 252633
Specialty Training for Junior Doctors at RCHT
Life Support Courses – 01872 252124
- AIMS – Acute Illness Management Course
- Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- General Instructors Course
- Immediate Life Support
- Immediate Life Support Re-cert
- Paediatric Life Support
- Newborn Life Support
Go to the Resuscitation Department site for full course details.
Other Courses & Mandatory Training – 01872 252633
- Sepsis Courses
- SAS & Trust Grade Study Days
- Mandatory Training
PACES Course & Exam – 01872 253553
- PACES Course
- PACES Examination– held in October each year. Contact MRCP UK