This page was last updated: October 15th, 2021
So, staying firmly in the West-country Pedal 4 Patients was born. A new fundraising challenge from Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity which sees 11 of our original team cycle Plymouth – Bude – Newquay – Land’s End over three days taking in some of Cornwall’s beautiful landscapes all whilst raising money for our charitable funds at Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust.
Thursday 23rd September the team will cross over the border into Plymouth and leave from the City making the 69.7 miles cross country to Bude.
Friday 24th – Leaving Bude they will then head West cycling 68.3 miles to Newquay.
Saturday 25th – Departing from Newquay they will then make their final journey to Land’s End and racking up a final 60.8 miles.
Just shy of 200 miles will be cycled in no doubt all Cornish weathers to reach their final goal. The team made up of staff and past patients are all raising funds for various charitable funds across the three hospital sites.
The Team may not be hearing ‘allez allez allez’ this September but undoubtedly will be feeling the support of their Cornish community ‘Oggy Oggy Oggy Oi Oi Oi!’
- Rachel and Harjeet: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SheruLions
- Neil: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/NeilDavidson20
- Paul: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PaulLidder
- Sam, Brendon and Tom: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/CITSCycleForChildren
- Deb: Deb Grills is fundraising for Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity (justgiving.com)
- Tom: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TomSmithWalker
- Mike: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/CornwallResearchRiders
- Leanne: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LeanneRoberson
Good Luck Team and thank you for supporting our charity!