The hearing therapy team works closely with the audiology department
to provide support for people with tinnitus, hearing and balance problems.
We help our patients;
- manage their tinnitus, hearing and balance problems,
- adjust to their new hearing aid,
- find other equipment that might help them at home and work such as special phones or TVs,
- with information about how they can communicate more easily, such as lipreading classes,
- and with other hearing devices such as bone anchored hearing aids and cochlear implants.
We hold clinics at a number of hospitals around Cornwall:
- Bodmin Community Hospital
- Penrice Community Hospital (St Austell)
- Royal Cornwall Hospital (Truro)
- St Michael’s Hospital (Hayle)
- West Cornwall Hospital (Penzance)