How much could you raise starting with £70?
The £70 Challenge is your chance to win up to £1000 for your chosen fund of Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity.
7 teams will be selected from entries and given £70 to grow it over 70 days. You will need to use all of your entrepreneurial skills to raise profit.
Run fundraising events, auction items, invest the £70 on the stock market, set sporting challenges or organise social activities to raise funds!
Why enter The £70 Challenge?
- A great opportunity to raise funds for your nominated fund.
- Boost teamwork and morale.
- Prove your ingenuity and entrepreneurship.
- Reach out to the local community – increase awareness of the work of your team members or group and the area supported by your chosen fund.
- Engage with local businesses.
- Benefit from the expertise and advice of Worldwide Financial Planning
- Win the chance to boost your fundraising with matched funding.
The team that raises the most will be eligible for up to £1000 of matched funding with two runners up able to receive up to £500 towards purchases for the fund.
The £70 challenge is supported by Worldwide Financial Planning with financial advisors Lynne Williams and Nicole Martin providing support and advice along the way to give you the very best chance to make the most from your initial investment.
- 1st May – Team Entries Open
- 29th May – Deadline for Team Entries
- 5th July – The £70 Challenge begins
- 13th Sept – The £70 Challenge ends
Enter your team before 29th May for the chance to take on this exciting challenge
Contact Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity Fundraising Office for an info pack and entry form.